Protection and Hygiene Concept
We meet on commercial premises and in public spaces and attendees must adhere to the rules imposed by the premises or current bylaws. Additionally, if you are feeling any new symptoms of a potentially contagious illness or have reason to believe that you may have been exposed to a potentially contagious illness, please think of your fellow club members and their relatives and friends and consider not attending.
Longtrips and Daytrips 2G+/Booster plus FFP2 in Bus
- Attendees agree to adhere to the rules imposed by hotels, ski resorts and transport companies used by the club, as well as any laws and bylaws imposed by countries and regions the trips take place.
- Proof of recovery and/or vaccination with be digitally checked by a club representative and compared to your ID. If you do not have a digital proof you cannot join the trip and this is considered a cancellation.
- If a trip is cancelled, all attendance fees will be promptly refunded.
- If a trip goes ahead but someone cannot attend due to illness, or inability or unwillingness to adhere to rules imposed by hotels, ski resorts and transport companies used by the club, as well as any laws and bylaws imposed by countries and regions the trips take place, this is considered to be a cancellation - only the part of the fee refunded to the club, less the cancellation fee, will be refunded.
- If you would like travel cancellation insurance over and above what the club is offering you will need to purchase this insurance privately. Please remember that we are a small club run at no profit by volunteers and receive no government assistance.