If you need to contact the Munich International Ski Club, please email the person you need to contact directly:
- General questions about the club please contact:
- publicaffairs [at] munichskiclub.com
- If you have problems relating to the website or email notifications, or questions regarding your membership status, please contact:
- webmaster [at] munichskiclub.co
- Regarding issues with payments/invoices please contact:
- treasury [at] munichskiclub.com
- Regarding daytrips, please contact:
- daytrips [at] munichskiclub.com
- Regarding skiing events other than daytrips please contact the organiser of the trip. If you don’t know who that is, ask:
- president [at] munichskiclub.com
- Regarding non-skiing events (like Oktoberfest, Meetups, etc) please contact:
- specialevents [at] munichskiclub.com
- Other council members can be contacted on:
- vicepresident [at] munichskiclub.com
- For the secretariat please contact:
- secretary [at] munichskiclub.com
- President: Responsible for chairing all council meetings and the Annual Membership Meeting. Monitors status of ongoing projects and trips throughout the year and generally makes sure everyone is carrying out their duties. Leads new ideas and decisions and ensures current policies are being adhered to and followed through on.
- Vice President: Main responsibility is taking over President’s duties when President is unable to fulfil them.
- Treasurer: Responsible for producing the Treasury Report, tracking expenditures and income, monitoring bank statements, providing council with a regularly updated financial standing and presenting the Treasury Report at the Annual Membership Meeting.
- Secretary: Responsible for taking minutes of all council meetings, as well as minutes of the Annual Membership Meeting. Responsible for submitting changes to the charter and names of newly elected council members to the notary and respective government offices.
- Marketing/Affiliated Mktg: Responsible for public relations, marketing, promotion and recruitment for the ski club. Will also respond to external questions about the club and provide content for the club’s Facebook site.
- Day Trips: Responsible for signing up and collecting money for participants of scheduled day trips, maintaining contact with the bus company, establishing destinations and running trips.
- Special Events: Responsible for organizing and running non-skiing events, such as the Summer BBQ, Oktoberfest, Christmas Party, End-Of-Season Party, and Meetups, etc.
- Webmaster: Responsible for maintaining the web site, booking system, membership lists and ensuring that the club IT used by the council and members is working as they need it.
- Task force 1 and 2: Two optional positions for people who want to officially get involved but without any specific responsibilities assigned.